SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross @ Fighting Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boch, ZPar, Murray is clearly the line that they need to play a bit more... In the past two minutes, there's been a goal and 2 near goals from them... Let's keep 'em in!

Not sure I want to wear these guys out against Holy Cross. At this point they have to, I guess, but part of the beauty of this draw was resting your big guys in the first game.

Not sure I want to wear these guys out against Holy Cross. At this point they have to, I guess, but part of the beauty of this draw was resting your big guys in the first game.

It's just unfortunately not working to play the second/third/fourth line players... Bet Blais is yelling at them right now... Boch/ZPar/Murray had better also be laying some guilt on them.

Sioux are clearly playing down to Holy Cross' level. They seemed to pick it up at times in that second period. I have to say I am surprised at Holy Cross' effort. They keep coming, and whenever they get in trouble they ice it...they are doing everything they need to do and are getting some good luck bounces too.