SiouxSports.com Forum

WHOS GOING TO COLORADO?

AZSIOUX

Expect the Alumni Association to throw something either before or after the games. Though with this being in CO, not sure if something will go on. I know they always do something in the Cities and the 2000 and 2001 Frozen Fours.

Expect the Alumni Association to throw something either before or after the games. Though with this being in CO, not sure if something will go on. I know they always do something in the Cities and the 2000 and 2001 Frozen Fours.

there will be something saturday, just not sure where yet..

"Sioux Fan", from earlier in the thread, usually organizes the alumni events in Colorado Springs and sometimes Denver, I talked to her last night and there's nothing official from the Alumni assoc going on, the lead time to get things rolling for AA support is like 3 months. :lol:

So, if you are a Sioux fan in COS on Friday, go to Carrabbas. We'll all be there in green and white.

As far as other bars/restaurants around the World Arena area, there is a Chili's very close by and up the road a little is a Red Robin, Chipotle, On the Border, Panera Bread, etc.

PS If you want to try some good tex-mex while you are here, go to The Loop (Manitou Springs) or Amanda's Fonda. Shopping for Touristy items? Old Colorado City, Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods Trading Post. Just want to get some fresh air, or take a mountain drive? Hit Garden of the Gods, or drive up to Cripple Creek for a little gambling. Need more to do, just ask.

Just packing up and about to drive to colorado springs from az. my grandpa and i are on the move. packed all green and white and ready to roll!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 hours and we will be in c springs and ready to start pregame early......... :lol:

lets go sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids and I took a drive to the top of Pike's Peak this morning, 14,000+ feet.

Beat up the rented the jalopy in the process. Ah, the pleasures of car rental.

Anyway, we're there, near the top of the world, and whom do we meet?

Sioux Fans!!

We are everywhere. Too bad I threw my green hockey mullet wig on the ice in Mankato to celebrate Fabian's hat. Now, I am without one just when I need it most.

Less than five hours until the puck drops on the post season. Here is trusting that it will be one heck of a fun run.