SiouxSports.com Forum

Don't tell anyone

PCM

Nice article, Pat. At first I didn't think that rotating goalies was a good idea, but maybe this helps them stay sharp & not be as fatigued come the end of the season.

I think the biggest difference is that during the past two seasons, the Sioux tried to play the goalie likely to screw up the least. The season, it's as Jake said. When Jordan played well, it meant he had to play better to get into the lineup. When Jake played well, Jordan had to play better.

PCM, I was delinquent and didn't get to the USCHO article until now, but I wanted to compliment you on your writing. People sometimes say that someone is "easy on the eyes." Well, your writing is just that: very easy to read. Thanks for the good work.

I've just realized this most amazing statistic!

In games where the difference between officially recorded UND shots on goal and officially recorded opponent's saves is greater than the difference between officially recorded opponent's shots on goal and officially recorded UND goaltender saves UND's record is perfect!

We're also perfect when leading after 3 periods. :silly: