Chase for the Cup Friday Night

dagies

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SFIP,

Are you watching the BC - Maine game? If so I think it is tape delayed, the score is 2-0 Maine about 1/2 way through the third... (based on USCHO).

On another note I can certainly hear the crowd tonight. That is a good sign. We need a few more goals to make this a laugher so Greene can pound Scott.

SCCC 2 Rodents 2

I think Hennessy's been with the team for 25 years or something.

Sounds like the fans were getting under the skin of Ellsworth, according to TH.

Who was the guy that used to do the play-by-play in the early 90's? He then went to MN and then to SCCC I think. Can't remember his name... I liked him. But it seemed bad luck followed him everywhere. As soon as he left UND the Sioux program turned around and MN went in the tank.

Who was the guy that used to do the play-by-play in the early 90's?  He then went to MN and then to SCCC I think.  Can't remember his name... I liked him.  But it seemed bad luck followed him everywhere.  As soon as he left UND the Sioux program turned around and MN went in the tank.

I believe it was Dan Tearhar (sp). He does radio stuff now for the Good Neighbor (or Big Neighbor or whatever WCCO calls itself).