SiouxSports.com Forum

Good-luck rituals

sioux fan in phoenix

Hmmmm...there's quite a few Chipotle's in the TC area. ;) Every bar around there is Goopher country during that time.

For some reason I'm thinking it's called Tom Puck's or something like that (I know I'm probably not even close :D )

Tom Reid's? Chipolte is the best fast mexican food you will ever eat (after the RP of course). There is a Chipolte right off Kellogg. Tom Reid's is an ok place, not very much seating and it is owned by Tom Reid. Famous Daves is right down 7th. Wild Things is an ok bar and grill. The problem is there is not very many watering holes in downtown St. Paul. There is some good bars on Grand just West of downtown - college crowd but should be less crowded during the day. IMO the best place would be to get a hotel room at the Holiday Inn across the street and set up your own bar, it is much cheaper. :ohmy:

when i am in AZ for the games i usually watch at a sports bar or dataflix. i have all three colored new jerseys. i wear my whites when they are at home and green when they are on the road..my black stays put up because it is signed by the team.. i also have a retro jersey in green from the 1980's that just says North Dakota across the chest. its a nice throwback jersey.. i wear that at home games when i go to the ralph and wear my green new one when i go to away games. now when it come to the frozen four games, it s a bit different. i bring all three to the frozen four games wherever they may be and just find out what jesreys they are wearing and then match the color. also when i am at the games at the ralph myself and my buddies who come along from bemidji have a ritual. we have (1) 32 ounce miller lite during each period. hell of a deal at the ralph compared to other stadiums... this seems to work well and i'm sure this is why the Sioux always win!!!!!! i know, pretty frickin confusing but oh well I LOVE MY SIOUX HOCKEY!!!!!!

a few years ago, when the Sioux scored when me and my buddies were able to watcha game on tv we would do a "Cask and Cream" on the rocks. not a big deal, tasted kinda good with a few beers. One night, I can't remember who they played, the Sioux scored more than 10 goals!!!! (Guess that sums up why I can't remember the final score or who they played) One of us would be at the bar to get the round of "Cask" and while waiting for the bartender they would score again!!!!!! Thank goodness for a wife who lets me have a few and drives me home, she wasn't too pleased when i puked on our sidewalk!!!!!!!!!

Cosettas is the best pizza when you are in teh metro area. Tom Reids is a great place to go thouhg...

Is anyone going down to the state hockey tournament? i know its off hte subject..but it relates..

Cosettas is good. Personally, the Savoy Inn has some great pizza/food as well. Looks like a dive bar, but the restaraunt area is nice. I believe it's a few blocks from the X.