SiouxSports.com Forum

Toll Bridge...goodbye!

darell1976

At the end of this week or the beginning of next week the 12th ave toll bridge in Fargo/Moorhead will be turned over to the two cities and the $.75 toll will be no more. I don't think there is another toll bridge in the state of ND, and I thought it was stupid that Fargo ever had one. Good riddance to it.

• Upvote 1

At the end of this week or the beginning of next week the 12th ave toll bridge in Fargo/Moorhead will be turned over to the two cities and the $.75 toll will be no more. I don't think there is another toll bridge in the state of ND, and I thought it was stupid that Fargo ever had one. Good riddance to it.

Did enough people boycott it so that it wasn't profitable?  In any event, good news!!! :)

Did enough people boycott it so that it wasn't profitable? In any event, good news!!! :)

I actually had my wife take me over this bridge when we were dating because I didn't believe Fargo had a toll bridge. Its laughable to see people cross and pay money instead of driving 11 blocks and cross the River for free.

• Upvote 1