SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Regionals on Victory Sports

siouxgrad

That's interesting. Sounds like Victory is bending themselves over on this one. Either that, or they're simply overestimating the loyalty of Twins fans.

I certainly wouldn't be in favor of a $2 hike for one network. Unless it was the Spice Channel!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the bars probably won't even have the games.  I'm sure Victory will gobble up the UND game as well, and Victory isn't on the two dish networks.  Now I'm screwed as well.  I suppose UND won't even be able to webcast the game. :huh:

Certain bars carry Victory Sports. They will definitely need a "big dish" and be willing to plunk down whatever amount of money Victory requires to descramble the satellite feed. I know Joe Senser's in Bloomington is carrier of Victory Sports. Also, I've heard KFAN The Restaurant in Roseville carries Victory Sports. Just call ahead and make sure they have Victory Sports and that they will play the hockey game you want played.

But unfortunately, you might be sol with the bars in California. :p They don't even let you smoke in them. ;)