SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets Prices

Goon

My buddy was over the other night after getting the refund for the unused tickets from the home series UND did not get this past year.

My buddy informed me that the price UND of season tickets will be 325.00 (no big deal here) there is going to be like 6 more games this season, I was actually happy about that. I am sure that 4 games from the X-Mas tourney brought this number up...

Although that (325) is the season ticket price for the general public, one also has to become a "Sioux Booster" club member. Depending on the section where the reserved seat is located, that adds varying amounts to the total cost.

Although that (325) is the season ticket price for the general public, one also has to become a "Sioux Booster" club member. Depending on the section where the reserved seat is located, that adds varying amounts to the total cost.

Well good point Sprig we are in the upper deck section 311 and donate no money to the fighting sioux club.

Re: women's hockey

A season ticket for women's hockey will be $50, according to the flyer I got from the athletic department.  Has anyone seen a schedule?  When will the games be played?  Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon seem to me the mostly likely.  Will the women be home when the men are home or on the road?  This is important info to have before a person commits to being a season ticket holder for the women's games but nobody tells us nothin'.  Anyone know anything?