SiouxSports.com Forum

Portland State vs. North Dakota

UNDsportsFANATIC

Good win last night. After partway through the first half, the game never really seemed in doubt, though we continue to have trouble stopping players in the post. Some good passing and team basketball last night, still some lapses on help defense. Not real sure of the 11 man rotation we went with last night, but tough to argue with the results I guess. Was surprised when I looked at rebounds that they only had one more than us (34-33) and we actually had 1 more offensive rebound than they did (10-11). Gave up some bad offensive rebounds, but unforutnately that is to be expected at this point.

And Huff's reverse dunk was nuts.

Good win last night. After partway through the first half, the game never really seemed in doubt, though we continue to have trouble stopping players in the post. Some good passing and team basketball last night, still some lapses on help defense. Not real sure of the 11 man rotation we went with last night, but tough to argue with the results I guess. Was surprised when I looked at rebounds that they only had one more than us (34-33) and we actually had 1 more offensive rebound than they did (10-11). Gave up some bad offensive rebounds, but unforutnately that is to be expected at this point.

Play of the game - not only a great finish, but the basket came at a crucial time of the game, too.

That dunk was awesome!!!!