SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD-UND Tix in Duluth

dmksioux

I am looking for three tickets to the Saturday Night game in Duluth (February 22nd). It appears to be sold out on Ticketmaster. Anyone looking to sell tickets to this game or know of a good place to go looking on the secondary market? Does UMD have a fan forum like Siouxsports?

• 4 weeks later...

I got seats right away when they went on sale in Sept and bought them at Box office at the DECC. Think they were around 30. Got some good seats right by the glass. Whos all going? Should have a pregame somewhere before hand. Grandmas has always been fun with the buffet. Go Sioux!

I got seats right away when they went on sale in Sept and bought them at Box office at the DECC. Think they were around 30. Got some good seats right by the glass. Whos all going? Should have a pregame somewhere before hand. Grandmas has always been fun with the buffet. Go Sioux!

I also bought mine the day they went on sale but had to get them thru ticketmaster. Hence the extra fees I was charged. Looks like the alumni Assoc has get together at grandmas before saturday nights game.

I really just want my money back. After fees they were $40 each. Ill be sitting with the seats, so was hoping for UND fans but I'm sure I could find duluth fans too. Let me know.

The price is right but I guess we are going to hold out and hope for three tix together. Thanks for the offer...