SiouxSports.com Forum

Another Bomb Threat in Grand Forks

Vegas_Sioux

The airport, Multiple times at sams/walmart, multiple times at area hugo's now at kohls.

So enough is enough, who ever is doing this crap it needs to end.

One would think with a threat being called into the airport the feds would get involved, an actual investigation would take place, and charges would be filed. Other than busting up loud parties and giving out minors, GFPD is incapable of solving anything. Have all these calls occurred during the summer? If so I'd assume it's some bored high school kids who think it's funny.... hopefully all the fake calls don't numb people to the chance of an actual threat.

The airport one the Feds solved it before gfpd knew what happened. One of the Avis car wash guys with a record for making threats in mn has been charged with it.

Guess I was hoping they were connected. I suppose some kids/crazies heard about it and thought it'd be fun to do. Hopefully the GFPD is taking it seriously and will solve it soon. Don't expect them to pull any prints off the paper note though, GFPD can't even pull prints off a window pane.