SiouxSports.com Forum

Rastislav Spirko

Siouxhockey03

Does anyone know if UND is recruiting Spirko? He's 2nd in scoring in the USHL.

I went to the USCHO site. Spirko is currently the leading goal scorer and second in points. However, he is rather small (5'9" 175). I am interested in Bill Thomas, who is a teammate of Spirko. He's got 19G 12A, +19 (tops in the USHL), and he is 6'1 185. However, being that he is from PA, I suspect (if he hasn't already been recruited) that he'll go out east.

At the beginning of the season Spirko was considered one of the top six 2004 recruits in North America, and the top recruit in the USHL. I don't think that has changed. Another one of the top six would be Danny Bertram in the AJHL. The other 4 have signed.

At the beginning of the season Spirko was considered one of the top six 2004 recruits in North America, and the top recruit in the USHL. I don't think that has changed. Another one of the top six would be Danny Bertram in the AJHL. The other 4 have signed.

Where do you find this information? I would be interested to see who those are...

And I thought I heard Bertram's name...somewhere.