No reason why we shouldn't win the WCHA

01grad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep! You got it! :lol:

gotchya...you may disagree with us, but you don't spew crap like that other one is, so I will induct you into the "list" just for you! :p And include MinnesotaNorthStar also. And yes, you got me beat by like 8 months there...but I got WAY more posts! :angry:

WPoS

Hey Pos...You still haven't answered my questions - please tell me where I have posted something as disrespectful as picking on a guy's weight. As usual you continue to circumvent the issue or cite an example of your beef with my posts.

Hey is everything in this post spelled correctly and did I utilize proper grammar throughout both of these paragraphs? It is nice to know you don't have to be a perfectionist to be an MBA candidate - otherwise I would be bounced from the program.

well, aren't you a piece of work? I guess I don't really know where you get off about this whole picking on some person's weight deal. But you could say that is disrespectful changing a person's handle to be derogatory is one case that I can see you being childish. Another would be to want only UND fans here...yet you ask lawkota about free speech. You seem to piss off as many people here as on other boards. Isn't being banned on one board a message to you to shape up enough? Go away. I am done dealing with your childish/irrational behavior. You aren't worth anyone's time. Least of all wasting your fellow UND fan's time doing this here.

WPoS

well, aren't you a piece of work? I guess I don't really know where you get off about this whole picking on some person's weight deal. But you could say that is disrespectful changing a person's handle to be derogatory is one case that I can see you being childish. Another would be to want only UND fans here...yet you ask lawkota about free speech. You seem to piss off as many people here as on other boards. Isn't being banned on one board a message to you to shape up enough? Go away. I am done dealing with your childish/irrational behavior. You aren't worth anyone's time. Least of all wasting your fellow UND fan's time doing this here.

WPoS

Banned? Oh not so fast. An IP change and reincarnation is a click away. You still have yet to answer any of my questions. Where have I posted something disrespectful? Yet your colleagues in poi land seemed to enjoy assuming I live in a trailer down by the river. Man you Gopher fans are all alike - will to toss stones yet live in a glass house.