SiouxSports.com Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

jodcon

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well jodcon! Also, don't forget to stay safe tomorrow as well. I don't want to hear any reports of siouxsports people getting crushed in the throngs.

Thanks. Your comment made me think, the big stores in Billings, Missoula, etc... have started their Black Friday sales at 10 PM Thanksgiving evening the last couple years, is that the way it is in Grand Forks, Fargo, and Bismarck too now? I remember not too long ago it was 5 or 6 AM, then it rolled back to 2 AM, then midnight, now they don't even wait for Friday.

I know people who start at 10 PM and shop all night, crazy stuff.

Thanks. Your comment made me think, the big stores in Billings, Missoula, etc... have started their Black Friday sales at 10 PM Thanksgiving evening the last couple years, is that the way it is in Grand Forks, Fargo, and Bismarck too now? I remember not too long ago it was 5 or 6 AM, then it rolled back to 2 AM, then midnight, now they don't even wait for Friday.

I know people who start at 10 PM and shop all night, crazy stuff.

Store in Fargo were open at 9am today for "deals"..... In 5-6 years we will be given a day off(most of us) just to go shopping.... Hmmmm.... Speaking of, wonder if the Sioux Shop has any deals on Black Friday???