SiouxSports.com Forum

Doperalski named Associates AD

GeauxSioux

Doperalski named associate A.D. for external ops

University of North Dakota Director of Athletics Brian Faison announced today the hiring of Kyle Doperalski as associate athletics director for external operations. Doperalski will assume his duties on Sept. 17 and replaces Sean Johnson, who was named athletics director at Angelo State University in June.

Doperalski will oversee external communications, broadcast properties and marketing for UND Athletics. He will work with the athletics director to secure media contracts, including television and radio rights. In addition, Doperalski will seek out new media opportunities and work with University Relations on public relations and marketing efforts.

Doperalski comes to UND from New Mexico State University, where he served as a broadcast consultant and managed the Aggie Sports Radio Network. While at NMSU, Doperalski also created, developed and implemented the television network "Aggie Vision," which can be seen in more than 8 million homes and has generated over $1 million in new revenue for NMSU Athletics.

UND's Athletic Dept, is starting to look more and more like the NMSU athletic department. Faison, Hardee, Doperalski... anyone else?

I like that he implemented Aggie Vision, reaching 8 million homes. Hopefully he can help UND make the next step forward in communications.

Edited by GeauxSioux

Doperalski named associate A.D. for external ops

UND's Athletic Dept, is starting to look more and more like the NMSU athletic department. Faison, Hardee, Doperalski... anyone else?

I like that he implemented Aggie Vision, reaching 8 million homes. Hopefully he can help UND make the next step forward in communications.

I think that is a really good hire.