SiouxSports.com Forum

CSN Big Sky 2012 Preview

Bison_Kent

For the teams that might make a run for the title are last year’s two playoff participants in Montana and Montana State, 2010 national titlist Eastern Washington and the last ever Great West champion North Dakota.

Awfully kind (optimistic) words from you Bison_Kent.............................................................

I think they are low on Cal Poly's upside in the conference (i figure they finish second or third, possibly first). Otherwise a very good and informative article.

I think people are giving Cal Poly too much credit just because they don't have to play UM or MSU. They lost most of their starters, especially on the defensive side, and that will not be easy in the BSC regardless of who they have to play. I'd be surprised if they finish in the top 4 or 5 even with their easy schedule.

I think people are giving Cal Poly too much credit just because they don't have to play UM or MSU. They lost most of their starters, especially on the defensive side, and that will not be easy in the BSC regardless of who they have to play. I'd be surprised if they finish in the top 4 or 5 even with their easy schedule.

Poly will be a much better team in 2012 than they were in 2011.