SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Fan

Jim - I continue to get the below message when attempting to access Wiki. Any suggestions - attempting to "run the installer" does not do anything.

Thanks!

DokuWiki Setup Error

The datadir ('pages') does not exist, isn't accessible or writable. You should check your config and permission settings. Or maybe you want to run the installer?

Fixed. As part of the improvements described here, I'm taking this opportunity to move SiouxSports to entirely new servers. As the first upgrade in over 5 years, its about time, and hopefully this will get us another 5 years, but I do break a few things so keep pointing them out!

Fixed. As part of the improvements described here, I'm taking this opportunity to move SiouxSports to entirely new servers. As the first upgrade in over 5 years, its about time, and hopefully this will get us another 5 years, but I do break a few things so keep pointing them out!

Again, we certainly appreciate all your efforts. You do a great job running this site.