UMD

Smoggy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 comments.

Dogs are a good team with some solid talent. Not championship material, though.

UND played very sloppily at times tonight. The time off did them no good.

That said, Sioux played a tough, gritty 3rd period and pulled out the win. Good job.

Fuher will be in tomorrow night. Blais not pleased with forwards or d. Will be taking some out tomorrow and play others. Didn't think Brandt was looking sharp. Doesn't want the fans to yell "shoot" during the power play when the team is working the puck, because the guys get antsy.

Dogs were awful; think we saw the team that lost to Bemidji and MTU? last week. Sioux were not much better (guess 1 goal better). Gave up way too many odd man rushes in the third, although the dogs didn't turn any into a good chance. Either team could have scored 10 tonight.

Dogs got away with so many high hooks on Parise that Sandy lost it when one was called. Guess he thought it was legal, although, for the most part tonight, it was.

Blais not happy with Green's hook late in the game. It was a stupid penalty because the Sioux had the Dogs outnumbered in the Sioux end. Little hope for a good scoring chance.

Not a very good game to watch, hope tomorrow night both teams play a bit better.

So Wisco had a power outage and they couldn't finish the game. I was watching when the TV went out. I just assumed it was the satellite. I believe only around 5 minutes were left. Do they finish this game tomorrow night or call it quits?