SiouxSports.com Forum

Fan Buses

CMSioux

Last I heard, Al Pearson planned to run a fan bus to St. Paul. Al can be reached at 218-779-5740

By all means, call Al. He needs bus passengers (originates in Grand Forks at the Ralph with a stop in Fargo and maybe elsewhere) and has the tickets waiting for him in the Cities.

By all means, call Al. He needs bus passengers (originates in Grand Forks at the Ralph with a stop in Fargo and maybe elsewhere) and has the tickets waiting for him in the Cities.

...and don't forget to put a bug in Al's ear and tell him "hey, I hear the Hoggsbreath has some great food..." :D

What time does bus leave GF and when does it return? Are they staying in Inver Grove again?

Are you going straight to the X on Thursday or is the bus skipping the 2:00 pm Thursday afternoon game?

Al has said Sioux fans in his group will be going only to Sioux games. I know that isn't true for me but not sure how many others have asked for a ticket package. I will talk to him on the bus about getting down to the X in time for the 2 o'clock game and to pick up the extra ticket package from the UND allotment.