SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre-Season Media Poll

UND Fan

Does anyone else find it odd that Hak received no votes for Pre-Season Coach of the Year in the Media Poll? Is he not a fan of the press? If so, I wasn't aware of it!

PRESEASON COACH OF THE YEAR

Scott Owens, Colorado College (9 votes); Mel Pearson, Michigan Tech (5)

Others receiving votes: Dean Blais, Nebraska-Omaha; George Gwozdecky, Denver; Don Lucia, Minnesota; Dave Shyiak, Alaska-Anchorage

Does anyone else find it odd that Hak received no votes for Pre-Season Coach of the Year in the Media Poll? Is he not a fan of the press? If so, I wasn't aware of it!

Others receiving votes: Dean Blais, Nebraska-Omaha; George Gwozdecky, Denver; Don Lucia, Minnesota; Dave Shyiak, Alaska-Anchorage

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in these beauty contest polls, they are fun to read but hold little stock after the puck drops. Half the time they are off quite a bit.

This looks worse than the FCS Coaches Poll, Hak and Sandelin get no votes but Lucia does? What does he have to do to win...get to the Final Five for a change?