SiouxSports.com Forum

Only 7,000 at the Al for a home playoff game?

fightingsioux4life

It doesn't really matter, as they already declared there would be NO TELEVISED COVERAGE. I read that straight out of the Thursday edition of the GF Heraldo, and I think that sucks. I picked up an overtime shift at work, from 4 am til Noon, just so I could be home on my couch to watch the game, and now they aren't even televising it... and I live in Fargo. I did read where you can purchase the web cast, but with all of the nightmare posts I have read about hockey fans having trouble with DataFlix, I am not going that route...

Probably, since the next playoff game will likely be on the road.

That's probably true, assuming Northern Alabama wins. UNA is undefeated, ranked higher than UND, and had about the same # of fans attend Round 1 of the playoffs (7,132). But if Carson -Newman wins, I think UND will host. But first things first, there's no chance at a home game if UND loses.

Target sucks to work at. ???

That's because you overnighters are incompetent...left 90 carts of freight for us this morning ;) ...bastards :) J/K. They had 5500 and 6400 (around that) piece trucks.

BTW...that's where everyone who wasn't at the game was today. I was walking around thinking. "Shouldn't you all be at the football game."