SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on Satellite

PSB

Is the MN high school hockey tournament going to be on???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It might be. I know the girls hockey was on SBS6 analog (need an old receiver for that)

I know Mpls has it on Ch 45 (KSTC)

Duluth has it on KBJR Ch 6

GF is on UPN 9

Anybody know if UND's games against St. Clown will be televised at all this weekend? I know they will not be shown on Fighting Sioux Sports Network...KSTC (channel 45/12) used to show at least one game but hard to say with the high school games going on....

nope

St Clown does their TV for home games in house, and shows it on Charter 65 (kind of like what Monkeykato does on their channel 14)

Only way it would be shown is if they run the Livestar truck down there :silly:

Any one know if it will be broadcast on line (audio) or if any radio stations will pick it up any where in the state?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this may sound stupid...but which state? MN, ND or other?

ND wouldnt it be the normal outlets?

but I found the St Clown station carrying it

http://www.1450knsi.com/hockey/index.php

you can stream it :blush:

I was asking about ND. There is ND State Class B Basketball clogging all the air ways out West and in MN the State Hockey is everywhere.

With all the problems over the years with St. Clown and them letting us use anything in their facilities, I just wasn't sure if it would be broadcast over the internet via UND's broadcaster. Thought someone might have heard.

I just wasn't sure if it would be broadcast over the internet via UND's broadcaster.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No doubt TH and co. will be there doing the games. The question is, will the servers in GF be up and running to send out the streaming audio. They've been up, I think, just once (last Saturday afternoon) since Jan. 1.

the above link is a streaming feed from the St Clown station.

so you always have that to fall back on :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Knew that link was available, just don't look forward to listening to a SC student broadcast.

No satellite feed of the UND game tonight. No satellite truck at the National Hockey center as of 3pm. They have fiber from SCSU to Minneapolis but that wouldn't help out WDAY.

6:00 PM Central Gophers/Michigan Tech on Galaxy 3c tx 14 slot B

Downlink 11.991.75 v ertical

Symbol rate 8.9995684

Satellite window opens @ 5:40 Central

Later

No satellite feed of the UND game tonight. No satellite truck at the National Hockey center as of 3pm. They have fiber from SCSU to Minneapolis but that wouldn't help out WDAY.

6:00 PM Central Gophers/Michigan Tech on Galaxy 3c tx 14 slot B

Downlink 11.991.75 v ertical

Symbol rate 8.9995684

Satellite window opens @ 5:40 Central

Later

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn it

I checked the ol reliables..SBS6 and AMC9 for this feed. Even checked G11...guess it was already there on G3 :blush:

Also, Bucky at UMD is on SBS6

11975 H 8999

very low quality for the 30" dishes. around 35 on my Pansat (just like last week)

Its dropped A LOT here around 60% Quality still working...

12000 V 4.880

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quality here in Western metro of TC is excellent tonite...came in at 45% and stayed there for most of the night...has not been that good since Mich. Tech football game...let's hope they can do it again tomorrow....

Good signal quality tonight on G3C  68%  : )

AMC-9 nothing found ......YET!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Sioux feed was at 75 both nights on the DirecPC dish

Friday nights UMD feed...something happened with the uplink because about 2 minutes into the game it kept cutting out and went out for 1 1/2 hours.....they got it back up around 9

Saturdays feed was at a 99....WDIO was able to get a truck from KSTP (their sister station) for the Sat game..

Sadly, this was the last game this year on the FSSN.