SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on Satellite

PSB

The Sioux use the G3C satellite, but when you are using a fixed dish it does not matter what name you use, but your receiver should have a G3C satellite option.

Enter the coordinates and when you get quality do a scan, the game is over now so try for the CCTV-9 channel to confirm your settings

11775 freq.

H

20781 s/r

The standard LNBF L.O. setting should be 10750, if you can pick up this channel you just have to then enter the above Sioux coordinates, I think you said you have the BEC receiver maybe someone with one will chip in with there exact settings, I have since upgraded to a Satwork 3688, I still have my BEC 2000 but its for sale, so its not hooked up, its boxed.

I got home in time to see the end of the football : ) Perfect Picture!

• Upvote 1

The Sioux use the G3C satellite, but when you are using a fixed dish it does not matter what name you use, but your receiver should have a G3C satellite option.

Enter the coordinates and when you get quality do a scan, the game is over now so try for the CCTV-9 channel to confirm your settings

11775 freq.

H

20781  s/r

The standard LNBF L.O. setting should be 10750, if you can pick up this channel you just have to then enter the above Sioux coordinates, I think you said you have the BEC receiver maybe someone with one will chip in with there exact settings, I have since upgraded to a Satwork 3688, I still have my BEC 2000 but its for sale, so its not hooked up, its boxed.

I got home in time to see the end of the football : )  Perfect Picture!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Pete,

Can't get CCTV today. The scan takes about .5 seconds I must have another setting problem but I can't find it. What else can I do before I need a service call?

Thanks

Hopefully its not the dish that has moved but I am starting to think its that, you have changed nothing since last season on the receiver, and all the settings seem right, strange you are getting quality but cant scan anything in! You have also done the factory default and made sure the antenna has been set up again, give me a call if you are still stuck!

• Upvote 1

Had a quick flash of the Sioux logo about 25 mins ago, 39% quality then it went off, signal now is down to 33% and no logo, still plenty of time until 7:35pm CST.

The football game last Saturday was stable at 39% right through the game, the Satwork Quality level is set very low.

Had a quick flash of the Sioux logo about 25 mins ago, 39% quality then it went off, signal now is down to 33% and no logo, still plenty of time until 7:35pm CST.

The football game last Saturday was stable at 39% right through the game, the Satwork Quality level is set very low.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anything there yet?? (just did another scan and nothing additional showed up)

Hope not, all I found on SBS6 was a Boston/ Notre Dame hockey game and a football game, also tried analog KU band a few feeds and a football game there.

To be fair there seems to be very bad weather over ND.

Now it seems its on SBS6 C Band (BIG Dish)

SR 9000

V

• 2 weeks later...