SiouxSports.com Forum

New Site: DailyUND.com

DailyUND

Good Evening Fighting Sioux fans. I'm writing to let you know about a new North Dakota basketball website we launched recently: http://dailyund.com. It's powered by StatSheet.com and I'm the editor.

We offer up article game recaps, previews, game notes, recap notes, Conference Player of the Week, NCAA Player of the Week, etc. We have more article types under development now (including our own tournament seeding predictions) and would love to hear from you about how our site could be better.

Here is an example of one of our Recap Notes: http://dailyund.com/north-dakota-basketball/recap-notes/north-dakota-vs-texas-pan-american-recap-notes-2

We also have a mobile apps for Android and Apple, as well as Twitter and Facebook pages.

Anyway, we are very interested in your feedback. We've got a lot of new features coming in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

-Mitch

editor@dailyund.com or you can PM me here

• Upvote 1

I remember reading an article about this network on some financial or business site earlier this season. All those game notes are actually machine-generated from the stats, right? I remember being pretty impressed by the technology, and more than a little worried for local sportswriters ;)

In 2012-13...the University of North Dakota and UC Davis will be a members of the Big Sky Conference. At that time the Big Sky Conference will have...

(Portland State)

(Montana)

(UC Davis)

I realize that it was probably hard to come up with unique *.com's for every university but "daily" is being beat to death in the Big Sky.

BTW...my personal Big Sky Conference favorite:

(Northern Colorado)

Lastly...a small favor. Instead of...www.bisonbeat.com...how about...www.beatthebison.com?

;)

Overall...nice work. Thanks.

GO SIOUX

I remember reading an article about this network on some financial or business site earlier this season. All those game notes are actually machine-generated from the stats, right? I remember being pretty impressed by the technology, and more than a little worried for local sportswriters ;)

Yes, all of our articles are generated automatically. Or as we say, the robots are doing the writing.

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are stll brand new and hope to only improve with time.