SCSU @ UND

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How's Datafix tonight??

Not working worth a damn for me. Constant rebuffereing. Stats say I have 350kbps available, but runs mostly at less than 30 kbps, when it isn't rebuffering. A big waste of money, the last they'll get from me.

Not working worth a damn for me. Constant rebuffereing. Stats say I have 350kbps available, but runs mostly at less than 30 kbps, when it isn't rebuffering. A big waste of money, the last they'll get from me.

I called it quits after Duluth and Concordia... and those were free. Easy for me to say. I usually make the 4 1/2 hour hawl from the Twin Towns, as I "rent" a season ticket. Stupid mandatory business meeting in Chicago Friday. ???

Dataflix is streaming fine for me even as I write this. Last night, on the other hand, sucked.

Sioux are playing a better game so far this eve. Although they appear much more vulnerable this week than they did after the first three weeks. Too many shots being given up and too much puck possesion time in our zone.

SFiP:

Any bars your way with the big dish? I did a consulting gig down there, and I know Jackson's on 3rd pulls in Sioux-Bison football down there.....

There's a place in W. Mesa called R-T O'Sullivan's II that televises Sioux hockey but I haven't had a chance to go there yet. Will probably check it out if & only the Sioux demonstrate they're a contender this year. I wouldn't want to waste my time & money & watch performances like this...