SCSU

Smoggy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It only knows two words: "drink me"

forty five more minutes until game time.

just watching the wis./mn. pregame. some bald guy with wooger. they both look stupid. Oh, clay just said something about booger's wisdom. didn't realize that existed. The constantly put gopher player interviews up about how they need to play better blah, blah , blah.

I hope wisco demolishes them.

Hey Smoggy, where are you getting the WI/MN feed? If you can, throw an update in now and then. I'm interested to see how the Gophers respond after last weekend. Thanks.

With all the "leadership" talk the goofs are doing they better produce or its going to be a very long year.

In the pregame, Blais happy with the recent balanced scoring.

Thinks Sioux must have good positioning in front of Coole to get him off his game a little.

Probably going with Brandt tonight & Parise Saturday until one of them separates & stands out from the rest of the pack. Thinks Parise looking a little better so far.

Dahl in his 18th year.

Hi Folks!! Whatcha all doing?

I'm just chilling, listening to my man, Manilow, waiting for the game to start.

Hopefully, I can watch the whole thing before my woman friend gets worked up overboard by my man, Manilow, and I have to cut away. :)

Being proud of Manilow ain't somethin' you wanna state in public. ;) I think that guy has taken more heat than any other musician in recent times...

Sioux Fan in Phoenix . . . .

Trust me. Tee up the Manilow, and the lil' woman will be purring like a kitty. Even while you have your ear glued to Hennessy and your face smashed against the Sioux Sports board . . . . :)

Either your woman is special or I'm totally in the dark about what revs women's engines ;) Are you the guy who said a couple weeks ago that you wanted your woman to go get you another beer? :) I thought that was pretty hilarious...

Either your woman is special or I'm totally in the dark about what revs women's engines ;) Are you the guy who said a couple weeks ago that you wanted your woman to go get you another beer? :) I thought that was pretty hilarious...

Made the ball in chains do that last weekend while she visited.