SiouxSports.com Forum

Email ND House Legislature members in support of HB1263

siouxfan29

Here are the email addresses for all the ND House of Representative members. I would ask that you put "Vote Yes for HB 1263, Keep the Fighting Sioux Name and Logo" in the subject line. You can add any additional comments on why they should vote yes! Let them know that this still matters to the majority of us!

bamerman@nd.gov; dickanderson@nd.gov; tbeadle@nd.gov; lbellew@nd.gov; wbelter@nd.gov; tboe@nd.gov; rboehning@nd.gov; rbrabandt@nd.gov; mbrandenburg@nd.gov; acarlson@nd.gov; donclark@nd.gov; tconklin@nd.gov; stdahl@nd.gov; cdamschen@nd.gov; ddekrey@nd.gov; ldelmore@nd.gov; jdelzer@nd.gov; bdevlin@nd.gov; mdosch@nd.gov; ddrovdal@nd.gov; rfrantsvog@nd.gov; gfroseth@nd.gov; eglassheim@nd.gov; bgrande@nd.gov; egruchalla@nd.gov; rguggisberg@nd.gov; lhanson@nd.gov; phatlestad@nd.gov; khawken@nd.gov; cheadland@nd.gov; jaheilman@nd.gov; bheller@nd.gov; chofstad@nd.gov; khogan@nd.gov; rholman@nd.gov; bhunskor@nd.gov; djohnson@nd.gov; njohnson@nd.gov; lakaldor@nd.gov; kkarls@nd.gov; jkasper@nd.gov; gkeiser@nd.gov; rkelsch@nd.gov; jkelsh@nd.gov; skelsh@nd.gov; kkempenich@nd.gov; rkilichowski@nd.gov; jkingsbury@nd.gov; mklein@nd.gov; lklemin@nd.gov; kkoppelman@nd.gov; gkreidt@nd.gov; wkretschmar@nd.gov; ckreun@nd.gov; jkroeber@nd.gov; sclouser@nd.gov; agmaragos@nd.gov; bmartinson@nd.gov; lmeier@nd.gov; rmetcalf@nd.gov; sjmeyer@nd.gov; crmock@nd.gov; dmonson@nd.gov; pmueller@nd.gov; mrnathe@nd.gov; jonelson@nd.gov; menelson@nd.gov; konstad@nd.gov; mowens@nd.gov; gpaur@nd.gov; vpietsch@nd.gov; cpollert@nd.gov; tkporter@nd.gov; kmrohr@nd.gov; druby@nd.gov; drust@nd.gov; masanford@nd.gov; mischatz@nd.gov; jeschmidt@nd.gov; bskarphol@nd.gov; vsteiner@nd.gov; rstreyle@nd.gov; gsukut@nd.gov; bthoreson@nd.gov; wtrottier@nd.gov; dwvigesaa@nd.gov; jwall@nd.gov; dweiler@nd.gov; rweisz@nd.gov; awieland@nd.gov; cdwilliams@nd.gov; lbwinrich@nd.gov; dwrangham@nd.gov; szaiser@nd.gov

Here are the email addresses for all the ND House of Representative members. I would ask that you put "Vote Yes for HB 1263, Keep the Fighting Sioux Name and Logo" in the subject line. You can add any additional comments on why they should vote yes! Let them know that this still matters to the majority of us!

bamerman@nd.gov; dickanderson@nd.gov; tbeadle@nd.gov; lbellew@nd.gov; wbelter@nd.gov; tboe@nd.gov; rboehning@nd.gov; rbrabandt@nd.gov; mbrandenburg@nd.gov; acarlson@nd.gov; donclark@nd.gov; tconklin@nd.gov; stdahl@nd.gov; cdamschen@nd.gov; ddekrey@nd.gov; ldelmore@nd.gov; jdelzer@nd.gov; bdevlin@nd.gov; mdosch@nd.gov; ddrovdal@nd.gov; rfrantsvog@nd.gov; gfroseth@nd.gov; eglassheim@nd.gov; bgrande@nd.gov; egruchalla@nd.gov; rguggisberg@nd.gov; lhanson@nd.gov; phatlestad@nd.gov; khawken@nd.gov; cheadland@nd.gov; jaheilman@nd.gov; bheller@nd.gov; chofstad@nd.gov; khogan@nd.gov; rholman@nd.gov; bhunskor@nd.gov; djohnson@nd.gov; njohnson@nd.gov; lakaldor@nd.gov; kkarls@nd.gov; jkasper@nd.gov; gkeiser@nd.gov; rkelsch@nd.gov; jkelsh@nd.gov; skelsh@nd.gov; kkempenich@nd.gov; rkilichowski@nd.gov; jkingsbury@nd.gov; mklein@nd.gov; lklemin@nd.gov; kkoppelman@nd.gov; gkreidt@nd.gov; wkretschmar@nd.gov; ckreun@nd.gov; jkroeber@nd.gov; sclouser@nd.gov; agmaragos@nd.gov; bmartinson@nd.gov; lmeier@nd.gov; rmetcalf@nd.gov; sjmeyer@nd.gov; crmock@nd.gov; dmonson@nd.gov; pmueller@nd.gov; mrnathe@nd.gov; jonelson@nd.gov; menelson@nd.gov; konstad@nd.gov; mowens@nd.gov; gpaur@nd.gov; vpietsch@nd.gov; cpollert@nd.gov; tkporter@nd.gov; kmrohr@nd.gov; druby@nd.gov; drust@nd.gov; masanford@nd.gov; mischatz@nd.gov; jeschmidt@nd.gov; bskarphol@nd.gov; vsteiner@nd.gov; rstreyle@nd.gov; gsukut@nd.gov; bthoreson@nd.gov; wtrottier@nd.gov; dwvigesaa@nd.gov; jwall@nd.gov; dweiler@nd.gov; rweisz@nd.gov; awieland@nd.gov; cdwilliams@nd.gov; lbwinrich@nd.gov; dwrangham@nd.gov; szaiser@nd.gov

Thanks for the info - I sent the following note to all of them and have heard back from many. All said they agreed with my thoughts.

"I am a strong proponent of retaining the Fighting Sioux nickname and logo. I firmly believe that it honors the Sioux name and its people.

I ask that you take the time to fully analyze House Bill 1263 and the ramifications of its passage. If you feel that passage will truly result in the retention of the name in a manner that the NCAA will accept, I strongly urge a "yes" vote. However, if it appears that this would simply "prolong the agony" with the end-result being the same as it is today, let's move on! Thank you for your consideration."

SiouxFan29 - I would recommend that you post this info in various other threads as I don't think that many people have seen it. I would do so but you started this so you should probably continue it. I am sure the UND fans in the hockey, BB and FB threads would be very interested in communicating with the House members.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the info - I sent the following note to all of them and have heard back from many. All said they agreed with my thoughts.

"I am a strong proponent of retaining the Fighting Sioux nickname and logo. I firmly believe that it honors the Sioux name and its people.

I ask that you take the time to fully analyze House Bill 1263 and the ramifications of its passage. If you feel that passage will truly result in the retention of the name in a manner that the NCAA will accept, I strongly urge a "yes" vote. However, if it appears that this would simply "prolong the agony" with the end-result being the same as it is today, let's move on! Thank you for your consideration."

I sent the above note to all ND legislative members back in February. When it appeared that the passage of the bill backfired, I sent a follow-up e-mail to all of them (plus the governor & AG), asking them to take whatever action was necessary to put the issue to bed.

I received responses from 20-30 of them shortly after each of my e-mails were sent. Interestingly, I received two e-mails yesterday (one from a house member, the other from a senator), each implying that the law would be overturned during the November special session. It is odd that I would hear from two of them on the same day - weeks after the most recent communication from any legislator. It is also odd that they would be sending this message out prior to the meeting with the NCAA.

I don't know if I should "read anything into this" or if it was just a fluke that these two e-mails were received on the same day.

I sent the above note to all ND legislative members back in February. When it appeared that the passage of the bill backfired, I sent a follow-up e-mail to all of them (plus the governor & AG), asking them to take whatever action was necessary to put the issue to bed.

I received responses from 20-30 of them shortly after each of my e-mails were sent. Interestingly, I received two e-mails yesterday (one from a house member, the other from a senator), each implying that the law would be overturned during the November special session. It is odd that I would hear from two of them on the same day - weeks after the most recent communication from any legislator. It is also odd that they would be sending this message out prior to the meeting with the NCAA.

I don't know if I should "read anything into this" or if it was just a fluke that these two e-mails were received on the same day.

What two did you just hear back from? Curious?