SiouxSports.com Forum

question about student section

yababy8

I have a question for anyone who might know the answer.

I am thinking about taking my 11 year old son to the u n o series and the only thing available is the student upper deck general admission seating.

I would love some good insight into how it is to sit in that area and how soon it "usually" fills up before the game in the upper bowl student section. or the more important question, how soon do the good lower part of the upper section seats fill up before a game starts?

I am thinking about taking my 11 year old son to the u n o series and the only thing available is the student upper deck general admission seating.

I would love some good insight into how it is to sit in that area and how soon it "usually" fills up before the game in the upper bowl student section. or the more important question, how soon do the good lower part of the upper section seats fill up before a game starts?

lower part will fill up within the first 20 minutes of doors opening for the most part, more than likely. And warning, unless things have changed a bunch since 2 yrs ago, the student section in the upper bowl does not sit during each period...they sit during intermission. The entire upper bowl will probably take another 20-30 minutes.

• Downvote 1

how early to get there? We were the first ones through the suite-holders door for the Wisconsin series and by the time we got there, we were in the 6th row, center ice. You can be closer and off to the side, though.

Only draw back is someone has to stay at the seats at all times or else you could lose them.

• Upvote 1

I would get there right as doors open.

I know when I was a student I always was one of the first 10 people in the line to get into the game and I only once got into the front row of the upper bowl due to line budgers, saving seats, etc. So I would get there when the doors open if you want in the lower rows of the upper deck. I got general admission tickets to the UNO game as well, and I know we're going to go a little before doors open to get in line and see what we can get.