SiouxSports.com Forum

Old Logos

offyonder

I'm trying to find good stand alone pictures of some old vintage Sioux logos (Sammy Sioux, Geometric, the Blackhawks similar logo). I've tried searching but thus far have had limited success. Does anyone happen to have pictures of any of these that they might be willing to post? Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to find good stand alone pictures of some old vintage Sioux logos (Sammy Sioux, Geometric, the Blackhawks similar logo). I've tried searching but thus far have had limited success. Does anyone happen to have pictures of any of these that they might be willing to post? Thanks in advance.

http://www.orwicksioux.com/id30.html

they are not stand alone, but you could crop them out

What would the logos be used for?

I would love a high quality geometric logo if anyone could send me one.

I just want to use it for my desktop background for now.

Why does it matter what they're going to be used for? As long as it's nothing negative regarding the Sioux, it's all good right?

I would love a high quality geometric logo if anyone could send me one.

I just want to use it for my desktop background for now.

Why does it matter what they're going to be used for? As long as it's nothing negative regarding the Sioux, it's all good right?

It matters because I have high-resolution versions of each old logo, but want to know if it is a good cause behind the reason for wanting them.

It matters because I have high-resolution versions of each old logo, but want to know if it is a good cause behind the reason for wanting them.

Oh, good deal. Something I was curious about since I've seen you ask that a few times when people ask for a geometric logo.

Is a desktop background a good reason?

I'm sure within the next few years I'll want to get it stitched into a blanket or something like that. A poster has also crossed my mind.

It'd just be good to have a copy of it.

What would the logos be used for?

Sorry for the delayed response. The reason behind this request is I'm currently refinishing my basement into a Man Cave/Bar, and wanted to incorporate all the Fighting Sioux logos into the design in some way. This might occur in a variety of different ways, potentially just having the logos painted on the wall, or if possible, I may actually have them carved into the cabinetry. Its all a work in progress, and before I can really determine whats doable, I needed actual decent pictures of the logos. If you do have the high res pictures, I would be much obliged if you could provide them. Hope this is a sufficient reason and thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...