SiouxSports.com Forum

Audio Broadcast

Anyone know for sure if the audio broadcast will be working tonight?

If not does anyone have any other sites that may have an audio broadcast?

Thanks

EDIT:

I did the grunt work and found the UM audio brodcast site just in case :glare:

http://sports.yahoo.com/s/collegebroadcast

Scoll down to find Men's college hockey and you will find the link. Let's hope UND's site works this weekend!!

I just checked the UND site & there's no pre-game sound. I should be pi$$ed about this, but this has happened so frequently this year I've gotten used to it. We'll see shortly if it is working...

:glare: Guess we'll have to listen to the gopher announcers marvel at our team. :D

Yes, sir! :D

I'll probably have to annoy sprig like a frickin' mosquito again to get any updates- just like in previous weeks :p

Can someone start an update thread? My luck is that if I do about 5 others will start a similar thread simultaneously... :glare:

Im on it.

I'll probably have to annoy sprig like a frickin' mosquito again to get any updates- just like in previous weeks :glare:

I"ll be watching on TV away from the computer. Have dataflix going right now, looks like Bina is dressed, not sure on Schneider and Lundbohm yet. Check that, just saw Lundbohm.

Briggs in goal for Minnie. Haven't seen the Sioux goalie number yet.

I"ll be watching on TV away from the computer. Have dataflix going right now, looks like Bina is dressed, not sure on Schneider and Lundbohm yet. Check that, just saw Lundbohm.

Briggs in goal for Minnie. Haven't seen the Sioux goalie number yet.

How is dataflix looking tonight sprig? maybe ill splurge for a game.