SiouxSports.com Forum

HOT DEALS....

Sioux Fanatic83

What up MN sport fans!!! So Im thrown out some info for yall. I have family in California whos working for a company. Im offering to the great people of Minnesota and other states a great deal on college & Pro jerseys. NHL, MLB & NBA & NFL. Game, not practice or replica like footlocker !@#$. If u are interested let me know I have pics of what I can offer. I have thousands to choose from, styles and colors.Tell ur fam and friends. There pretty sick. I have bought 5 already. Tryin to locate WCHA ones right now... the more customers the better the deals. Im skippin all stores and goin straight to the manufacture. Skippin the middle man... Im offering sick deals that u cant get in any store. So if u or ur friends are interested Im tryin to let him out so let me know dude. I know yall are huge fans so hit me up Website show be up soon so u can look closer at it!

E-MAIL ME AT:

gosioux1983@gmail.com

ruff_ryder_311@yahoo.com

ALSO FOR UND SIOUX FANS...HIT UP MY BOY RYAN

http://www.azsioux.com/ for the best SIOUX jerseys past and present! AMAZZZING deals

do u have pictures? what u have to offer?

What up MN sport fans!!! So Im thrown out some info for yall. I have family in California whos working for a company. Im offering to the great people of Minnesota and other states a great deal on college & Pro jerseys. NHL, MLB & NBA & NFL. Game, not practice or replica like footlocker !@#$. If u are interested let me know I have pics of what I can offer. I have thousands to choose from, styles and colors.Tell ur fam and friends. There pretty sick. I have bought 5 already. Tryin to locate WCHA ones right now... the more customers the better the deals. Im skippin all stores and goin straight to the manufacture. Skippin the middle man... Im offering sick deals that u cant get in any store. So if u or ur friends are interested Im tryin to let him out so let me know dude. I know yall are huge fans so hit me up Website show be up soon so u can look closer at it!

E-MAIL ME AT:

gosioux1983@gmail.com

ruff_ryder_311@yahoo.com

ALSO FOR UND SIOUX FANS...HIT UP MY BOY RYAN

http://www.azsioux.com/ for the best SIOUX jerseys past and present! AMAZZZING deals