SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on TV at Kendall Hockey Classic

phriq

Hey everyone,

I just read the article about the Sioux games for the Kendall Hockey Classic in Alaska being televised on FSSN. Does anyone know if FCS will be broadcasting these as well so Direct TV users can pick up the games?

If the games will not be on Direct TV, does anyone know of any Fargo or West Fargo bars/restaurants that have Midco so I can watch the games there?

Thanks

Hey everyone,

I just read the article about the Sioux games for the Kendall Hockey Classic in Alaska being televised on FSSN. Does anyone know if FCS will be broadcasting these as well so Direct TV users can pick up the games?

If the games will not be on Direct TV, does anyone know of any Fargo or West Fargo bars/restaurants that have Midco so I can watch the games there?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that FCS will not be picking up these games. Their schedule is online and is set ahead of time. They aren't going to add a UND hockey game on such short notice and bump something else.

Hey everyone,

Thanks

The Buffalo Wildwings establishments usually have the Sioux on. I'm sure that there's many others in the FM area that do, too.

I'm pretty sure that FCS will not be picking up these games. Their schedule is online and is set ahead of time. They aren't going to add a UND hockey game on such short notice and bump something else.

Well don't be so sure. DirecTV just picked up Saturdays Sioux football game, Channel 617. I don't get DirecTV so not sure if its FCS but I assume it is.

GRAND FORKS, N.D. -- Saturday's Homecoming football game between the University of North Dakota and Southern Utah will be picked up by DirecTV on channel 617.

Well don't be so sure. DirecTV just picked up Saturdays Sioux football game, Channel 617. I don't get DirecTV so not sure if its FCS but I assume it is.

GRAND FORKS, N.D. -- Saturday's Homecoming football game between the University of North Dakota and Southern Utah will be picked up by DirecTV on channel 617.

This football game was always scheduled on Fox College Sports. It was not just added to the schedule, it was part of the schedule originally announced for the season. It will be shown on Fox Atlantic. DirecTV uses Channel 617 to show games shown on one of the Fox College Sports channels. They only show live sports on 617 whenever possible. They have their choice of any live sports on any of the Fox College Sports channels and usually make their choice the week of the broadcast. They seem to pick a lot of the UND games. But this wasn't anything that was suddenly added to the schedule.

Am I dumb or why can't I find a link to the webcast for the game tonight if it is on FSSN? I went to the UAA link for online webcast but didn't see a link for the UND game and don't see it listed on "UND Insider" either!!! Any help would be mucho appreciated!