SiouxSports.com Forum

Calling all MSP-area Sioux fans!

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Just talked to the Senser's in Bloomington AND Plymouth. The Bloomington people (the so-called Sioux bar) didn't even know there was a hockey game today and told me to call back later. The Plymouth people didn't have much more to say either, although they at least acknowledged that there MIGHT be a game today. I'm a little disappointed in these so-called Sioux bars so far.

Can anyone with Comcast tell me if the game would be on there and what channel??

Just talked to the Senser's in Bloomington AND Plymouth. The Bloomington people (the so-called Sioux bar) didn't even know there was a hockey game today and told me to call back later. The Plymouth people didn't have much more to say either, although they at least acknowledged that there MIGHT be a game today. I'm a little disappointed in these so-called Sioux bars so far.

Can anyone with Comcast tell me if the game would be on there and what channel??

It should be on the Fox College - Central channel. You should be able to order the sports package ($8/month) and get it. Then you can call them tomorrow and cancel it and they charge you about 50 cents.