SiouxSports.com Forum

Information and Help Requested

dani_3333

After speaking with Eunice Davidson we would like anyone who has contact information for any attorneys that would be interested in giving some legal advice. If you know of any avid Fighting Sioux fans that are attorneys or any past or present UND Alumni that are attorneys she has requested that you e-mail fightingsioux@ymail.com with any suggestions.

We will be meeting on Saturday August 21 and would like to have contacted all attorneys that we can by that time.

Also, Archie D. Fool Bear as you know is pushing for a tribal vote on the issue and has hired a private attorney for this reason. We are asking that anyone who would like to contribute to helping with legal expense as well as general expense while pursuing this. He has received some response from former UND Alumni already and we are asking that if you have the ability and can please help with the expenses. All money will go to the Committee for Civil Rights that Archie is part of.

Any further questions or concern can be e-mailed to fightingsioux@ymail.com Eunice, Archie and myself all have access to this e-mail and will reply to any and all e-mails as soon as possible

Donations can be sent to:

Archie D. Fool Bear

7764 Fool Bear Rd.

P.O. Box 419

Fort Yates ND 58536

Thanks to all of you who continue to support this issue. We believe that Democracy will prevail!

~Fight On Sioux~

Mr. Fool Bear, In all honesty how much has the REA paid you in the last two years?

I also, have been working with Archie Fool Bear. He and his group have not received any money from REA. All this money for the continued fight has come from individuals. I think you should find out the facts before you state something so stupid!

To all the people on this site, Archie and his group are doing a lot of things behind the scenes that not a lot of people know about. There are many things that will happen shortly to get that vote at Standing Rock. Instead of people complaining about non action at Standing Rock, get involved to help get that vote done!

Mr. Fool Bear, In all honesty how much has the REA paid you in the last two years?

Why does people always think someone has to get paid to do something these days? What happened to a good ole strong voiced person? Archie is working close with his Committee for Civil Rights. He feels that it's very important that the enrolled members of Standing Rock have a voice on this issue. Why does he have to get paid to stand up for something he believes in?

I also, have been working with Archie Fool Bear. He and his group have not received any money from REA. All this money for the continued fight has come from individuals. I think you should find out the facts before you state something so stupid!

To all the people on this site, Archie and his group are doing a lot of things behind the scenes that not a lot of people know about. There are many things that will happen shortly to get that vote at Standing Rock. Instead of people complaining about non action at Standing Rock, get involved to help get that vote done!

Finally!! Someone who has there facts together. Yes there are a lot going on behind the scenes that not a lot of people know about. I am so grateful for Archie and all his hard work and I personally will continue to work closely with him and Eunice to get Standing Rock the vote the enrolled members deserve and to do anything it takes to save the name and logo.

I couldn't agree with your statement more. To all of those of you on this forum that are negative about the issue yet you call yourself a true "Fighting Sioux" fan. Have faith in the people that are working there a$$es off and do something to help. I have asked for names of attorneys to assist in the process and so far only one person from the forum has stepped up and offered any information. Dont just give up because you think it's over cause like I have said it's far from over.

Danielle

~Fight On Sioux~

Why does people always think someone has to get paid to do something these days? What happened to a good ole strong voiced person?

The anti-Fighting Sioux name crowd and a few in the media as well some of your usual suspects have put that claim out there.

Yes, the funds are coming from average Joe's like me and others and I've been proud to do it and I will do more. It's convenient propaganda for the anti-nicknames to try and portray that REA are the only folks who want to see the name stay. I am a lawyer in MN and I've given the names of a couple of attorneys in ND who are very familiar with Indian law.