SiouxSports.com Forum

Did Bamba go to the NFL early?

octupus25

Where is Bamba? I was talking to my friend Dave at the Highlander and he told me he heard Ismael is trying out for the Raiders. Is this true? I didn't even think he was all that good. Fast yes, but NFL worthy?

I didn't seem him on the depth chart. I asked Kauker at Cats Incredible and he told to shut up and eat some more chili big boy. So I don't know what's up. Does anyone know? If he goes NFL (I will have to eat my words, because you don't get in that league if you are bad), I just want him to go to the Vikings. I would love to see Ismael on the receiving end of another T-Jack TD spiral.

Been wondering the same thing myself. The only rumor I heard was that he had a tryout. Not sure what the tryout level was, but I wouldn't put much hope in his talent being NFL caliber. The worst part to me is that you mentioned catching a sprial from T-Jack.

Where is Bamba? I was talking to my friend Dave at the Highlander and he told me he heard Ismael is trying out for the Raiders. Is this true? I didn't even think he was all that good. Fast yes, but NFL worthy?

I didn't seem him on the depth chart. I asked Kauker at Cats Incredible and he told to shut up and eat some more chili big boy. So I don't know what's up. Does anyone know? If he goes NFL (I will have to eat my words, because you don't get in that league if you are bad), I just want him to go to the Vikings. I would love to see Ismael on the receiving end of another T-Jack TD spiral.

Bamba isn't on the Raiders roster so I'm pretty sure that he isn't in camp.