SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS version of Fulmer Cup: Bohl's Best Buy Bowl

star2city

This website tracks criminal charges and other mayhem that each FBS football school incurs during a season.

Would be interesting to track the same stats for FCS, as NDSU would be certainly be the annual favorite in at least that category!.

BTW, the Tennessee situation is nasty: 7 UTenn players beat s*** out of bar patron and off-duty police officer.

fulmercup-47.jpg

This website tracks criminal charges and other mayhem that each FBS football school incurs during a season.

Would be interesting to track the same stats for FCS, as NDSU would be certainly be the annual favorite in at least that category!.

BTW, the Tennessee situation is nasty: 7 UTenn players beat s*** out of bar patron and off-duty police officer.

fulmercup-47.jpg

Imagine if the other sports at the UMN-Twin Cities Campus were on that list! YIKES!

When I see the letters "FCS" I think of the Fox College Sports TV network, not the division that our favorite college football team now competes in. I say let's be old school and call it by the name it had always been known as until somebody decided they had to fix what was not broken. I will always call it Division I-AA. Who's with me?

Getting back on topic, I think NDSU would win the I-AA Fulmer Cup if there was a such thing.

You're really going to make an issue out of what we call DIAA or FCS?

Whatever.

I don't care about who wins this trophy. It's just that it exists.

More and more of these athletes are giving those who actually try a bad name.

This isn't the "X went to the bar and was caught underage drinking" garbage.

This is theft, assault and battery, and so on.

It is bad enough that prima dona athletes now have the ability to influence ADs as to whether or not to keep or fire coaches. This is a major issue.

When I see the letters "FCS" I think of the Fox College Sports TV network, not the division that our favorite college football team now competes in. I say let's be old school and call it by the name it had always been known as until somebody decided they had to fix what was not broken. I will always call it Division I-AA. Who's with me?

I don't think I'll refer to it as I-AA anymore, since that it isn't its name. Similar to how I don't refer to my wife by her maiden name anymore, since it isn't her name..............

Now excuse me while I go look for some hockey on OLN............... :)