SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher Fan and his envy of the Sioux.

747Guy

Gophers won 2 before the NCAA's. Didn't they beat Phoenix Community College in the championship, who represented the rest of the the schools in the country who had hockey?

make fun all you want, you know schools like Michigan (*shudder*, you made me type it) were around then...face it, we have 7 also! :D

WPoS

While we're being ornary and such, ND became a state in 1889, ya Norweigen ninnies! By 1922 we were still backwater enough not to have heard of no prohibition laws so our club hockey players could get drunk after each game :D

Just that instead of Bucs, it was Ole Willie's Moonshine stand. :(

Funny site. It'd be neat if we could have a WCHA spoof website. Like the site listed here and the Onion combined. Ah, a spoof of USCHO and NHL.com. ;)

If I only didn't have a life....

While we're being ornary and such, ND became a state in 1889, ya Norweigen ninnies! By 1922 we were still backwater enough not to have heard of no prohibition laws so our club hockey players could get drunk after each game ;)

Just that instead of Bucs, it was Ole Willie's Moonshine stand. :)

Funny site. It'd be neat if we could have a WCHA spoof website. Like the site listed here and the Onion combined. Ah, a spoof of USCHO and NHL.com. :)

If I only didn't have a life....

I take offense to that! I am a GERMAN nincompoop, not a norwegian ninny! :D:(

WPoS

Is that why the UND fans constantly have to tell Gopher fans that they have more banners!?!?? Sound like a bit of jealousy on UND fans' part if you ask me! :(

WPoS

Achtung, Krautjunge:

Thanks for teaching me another definition of "jealousy"...Kinda like Bill Gates being jealous of me because he's infinitely wealthier than I, huh? :D

I take offense to that! I am a GERMAN nincompoop, not a Norwegian ninny! :(;)

WPoS

Ok, ok, we'll take the [insert nasty euphemism for a person of Chinese decent] and the [insert nasty euphemism for person of African decent]. But, we won't take the Irish!

Blazing Saddles - funniest movie ever. :D

Other Conferecese: Hockey East: Likes to pretend they actually have teams that will contend for a national title, when every year the best of this league full of candy-asses gets beat down in the final.

The last couple of years the only reason HE has had teams in the Final is due to having no quality western teams sent out east. I wish they reseeded the Frozen-Four to East-West matchup in the semis when possible.

The last couple of years the only reason HE has had teams in the Final is due to having no quality western teams sent out east. I wish they reseeded the Frozen-Four to East-West matchup in the semis when possible.

Then the New England folks would get tired of the National Championship game always rotating between Michigan, UND, and Minnesota every year because there would be no way the candy asses will get into the NC game unless one of the three teams afore mentioned pulls a Wisconsin of the late 90s or a UNH last year :)