SiouxSports.com Forum

SIGN the petition

SK8BYU

Here is the website... http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/sioux

It takes 2 minutes.... Let's show them what SIOUX fans are really made up of....

I will sign this one. Very concise and simply stated petition, and research shows this to be a very respectable site. Several well known locals, past Sioux players, famliar alumni, etc have signed. It's simple - takes only a minute.

I will sign this one. Very concise and simply stated petition, and research shows this to be a very respectable site. Several well known locals, past Sioux players, famliar alumni, etc have signed. It's simple - takes only a minute.

Also if you post a link to this on your facebook or myspace webpage you can get some friends to do it also!

I signed it, sent it to everyone in my email address book, and posted on facebook. I suggest we all do the same!

We need to get it to some national sources and messageboards or on Facebook groups with tens of thousands of members. Anyone have any ideas? Once it goes national, it will balloon bigtime, as so many are against the change who have no connection to UND whatsoever.

I signed it, sent it to everyone in my email address book, and posted on facebook. I suggest we all do the same!

We need to get it to some national sources and messageboards or on Facebook groups with tens of thousands of members. Anyone have any ideas? Once it goes national, it will balloon bigtime, as so many are against the change who have no connection to UND whatsoever.

The link to the petition has been posted on the 'Fighting Sioux Forever' Facebook group multiple times. The group has nearly 19,000 members and for some reason a very small majority of them have signed the petition. I saw it posted on a few other groups as well. Maybe try posting it on the NCAA Hockey Fan page or the NHL Fan page?

Has anyone tried creating a thread on USCHO and posting the link? I'm not on that board often, but from what I've seen I think it would gain some support. Quite a few non-Sioux hockey fans sent e-mails to the SBHE on our behalf.

I am not sure what is up, but I have tried to sign the petition three or four times and it keeps telling me that I have already signed it....and when I searched the list, it doesn't find me! Any ideas to help?

I don't have a clue. Maybe it is looking at the computer you are using and someone else signed up from your computer or your email address. I would contact the person who created the petition. It looks like you can leave him a message if you click on his name on the petition page.