SiouxSports.com Forum

Go Sioux and beat the Gophs tonight

SiouxForever!

As a Sioux fan I did not expect anything less than a 3 game series with the Gophers. If it were not for the Gophers goaltender they would not be playing tonight. We outplayed them with all certainty, but the goal fell their way last night. It was a great game to watch and I was not disappointed in the play for the most part. Our powerplays need help, but keep those legs pumping and the puck will go in the net. GOOD job to ALL THE PLAYERS! I tip my hat to a great season and one that I believe will go to the final 4 with a trophey coming out of it with the number 1 on it! GO SIOUX!

Watched all of Fridays game with my Lucky Green Sioux hat that I bought before the second game of the St Cloud weekend in February. Have worn it every game since except for last nights game. Could not wear it at work as I had the annual figuire skating show at the Arena I oversee. Did not even get to watch much of the game. I am about ready to get my white Sioux jersy on and my lucky green hat on. GO SIOUX. Kick some goof butt. I want to go to the X next week to watch my NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX!

Go Sioux!!! It kills me that I had to drive home today after being there for the last 2 games. Make Cepis regret ever transferring.

Me too.Had other obligations today in Jamestown so I will have to watch on tv tonite.My 4 tickets did go to Sioux fans though.

Go Sioux!!! It kills me that I had to drive home today after being there for the last 2 games. Make Cepis regret ever transferring.

Well UMinny does have some excellent programs for 'little people' so that may be hard to do... :)