SiouxSports.com Forum

mavs at scsu (official scoring thread)

krangodance

Go St. Cloud! I want to watch us play the gophers as I am making the trip to Forks and want to see the Sioux play 3 games at the X since I don't get to watch them live as much as I used to. We can win the thing playing 3 nights in a row just like Duluth did last year. As far as the pairwise goes, it seems like we wouldn't move ahead of them even if we lose and maybe could later if we play them in the playoffs.

Go St. Cloud! I want to watch us play the gophers as I am making the trip to Forks and want to see the Sioux play 3 games at the X since I don't get to watch them live as much as I used to. We can win the thing playing 3 nights in a row just like Duluth did last year. As far as the pairwise goes, it seems like we wouldn't move ahead of them even if we lose and maybe could later if we play them in the playoffs.

I guess a tie would do the same thing and help us in the playoffs instead of a St.Cloud win.