SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BADgers

AZSIOUX

This may be a bit off topic.But I'm watching NHL Live right now and Paul Kelly who is the Executive Director of College Hockey Inc. is on and they asked him who are the 3 top programs in college hockey.His repsonse was that North Dakota has the best program and after that and it's hard to find 2 others that are just as good.But he did ramble off some other good programs like some of the schools out east,Denver,Minnesota,and what not.He's from Boston too which makes it even better.

wow, pretty high praise from a guy who knows hockey. especially from a guy out east. i heard him on xm home ice, i think they may have interviewed him at the intermission of the umn/und saturday game too? and his position is to grow college hockey, and to entice the top end players to go the college route. with the state of affairs with officials and the league office in the "best conference in college hockey" (which i still believe it is, although mcclown and shep are doing their best to change that), i think he's got some work cut out for him.

This is a very good Badger team and getting better. I was at a golf fundraiser this summer with Eaves, and he was really pumped about the talent and chemistry on this team. More than the usual sales pitch.

Sweeping this weekend will be very tough, but it would sure be sweet. Sweeping might get some Mojo back too.

Agreed.

This is not the "defensive first" Badgers of old. This UW team can score.

Hopefully VV can play, because we will need his offensive presence on the ice.

I would be very pleased with 3-4 points, but would not be surprised if a split happens.

wow, pretty high praise from a guy who knows hockey. especially from a guy out east. i heard him on xm home ice, i think they may have interviewed him at the intermission of the umn/und saturday game too? and his position is to grow college hockey, and to entice the top end players to go the college route. with the state of affairs with officials and the league office in the "best conference in college hockey" (which i still believe it is, although mcclown and shep are doing their best to change that), i think he's got some work cut out for him.

He talked about that stuff today too.He seems pretty determined,you're right he does have a tough job but he defintetly knows what he's doing.

He talked about that stuff today too.He seems pretty determined,you're right he does have a tough job but he defintetly knows what he's doing.

So Kelly talk about the WCHA brutal officiating? I would love to see some light come on the WCHA clown in stripes.

No he didn't.Would've been great if he did though.Somebody needs to throw those clueless idiots under the bus.

If someone sent me his email address I would be glad to type up a letter to him and get him up to speed.

I am still waiting to hear is there is an apology coming from the WCHA on their screw up last weekend.

If someone sent me his email address I would be glad to type up a letter to him and get him up to speed.

I am still waiting to hear is there is an apology coming from the WCHA on their screw up last weekend.

Does the WCHA actually have any remorse for their screw-ups because it doesn't seem like it.At least when it comes to us.