Conference Record: 0-0

RPI Rank: 315

Last Action: 75-65 loss to University of Texas-Arlington

North Dakota Website

North Dakota Audio---FREE

vs.

DrakeBulldogs.png

Overall Record: 2-5

Conference Record: 0-0 (Missouri Valley)

RPI Rank: 154

Last Action: 60-58 loss to SIU-Edwardsville

Drake Website

Drake Message Board

Drake Video---$12.95

Drake Audio---FREE

Another injury?........Derek Benter only logged 7 minutes against UT-Arlington. I listened to the game sporadically, and heard Ralston say he didn't come out of the locker room immediately after half, but never really heard anything after that.

Mathison didn't get any minutes for the first time this season. Is he injured/sick? Would have thought with Benter limited he would have saw more action.

Bledsoe played 11 minutes. No shots, 4 fouls, 4 turnovers. Coach said to expect him to play another 12 minutes or so the next game, which is now Drake.

Another injury?........Derek Benter only logged 7 minutes against UT-Arlington. I listened to the game sporadically, and heard Ralston say he didn't come out of the locker room immediately after half, but never really heard anything after that.

Mathison didn't get any minutes for the first time this season. Is he injured/sick? Would have thought with Benter limited he would have saw more action.

Bledsoe played 11 minutes. No shots, 4 fouls, 4 turnovers. Coach said to expect him to play another 12 minutes or so the next game, which is now Drake.

The more he plays, the worse we are.

Can't believe Drake lost to SIU-E, which is one of the weakest teams around. Thought UND would have been a big favorite against SIU-E, but an "L" to Drake is highly likely.

The more he plays, the worse we are.

I may be guilty of it too, but I wish you wouldn't call out individual players in such critical tones. The coaches are the ones who are making the playing time decisions: criticize Jones if you choose.

Can't believe Drake lost to SIU-E, which is one of the weakest teams around. Thought UND would have been a big favorite against SIU-E, but an "L" to Drake is highly likely.

I may be guilty of it too, but I wish you wouldn't call out individual players in such critical tones. The coaches are the ones who are making the playing time decisions: criticize Jones if you choose.

Didn't mean for it to be as critical of Mike as of the entire program in general. The more we go to that part of our bench, the weaker we get. There is no depth on this team, guys on the bench in general are NOT DI players. Sorry if it looked personal.

Didn't mean for it to be as critical of Mike as of the entire program in general. The more we go to that part of our bench, the weaker we get. There is no depth on this team, guys on the bench in general are NOT DI players. Sorry if it looked personal.

The coaches are the ones that go out find those guys, however if you look at where they are from they should be better. This team would be better getting up and down the floor and not playing high school zone defense. Jones seems to be the intellectual type that will adjust some things time conference starts or was the run in the NCC tourney a few years ago a fluke.?.? I am going with intellectual and not fluke!!

The coaches are the ones that go out find those guys, however if you look at where they are from they should be better. This team would be better getting up and down the floor and not playing high school zone defense. Jones seems to be the intellectual type that will adjust some things time conference starts or was the run in the NCC tourney a few years ago a fluke.?.? I am going with intellectual and not fluke!!

There is no way there is enough talent or depth on this team for them to be running "up and down the floor." There aren't nearly enough athletes for this team to play up tempo.

They are playing the hand they have the best way they can; taking fewer shots and limiting possessions of the other team. Unfortunately, taking fewer shots only works when you make them. This team, without Bledsoe, hasn't made anything.

There is no way there is enough talent or depth on this team for them to be running "up and down the floor." There aren't nearly enough athletes for this team to play up tempo.

They are playing the hand they have the best way they can; taking fewer shots and limiting possessions of the other team. Unfortunately, taking fewer shots only works when you make them. This team, without Bledsoe, hasn't made anything.

Totally agree, we start running and we start losing by 30-40 points.

Let's face the facts. This team has very little talent on it. Trust me go to a game and watch. Not a lot of Div 1 talent out there.

Remember, this team struggled to beat teams in the DAC...so far this year I'm not seeing a big improvement in talent.