SiouxSports.com Forum

Old Logo

offyonder

The logo used during the 1990s, just prior to the current logo.

There aren't any good large versions out there...except in a PDF file that UND has somewhere on its website, but you have to do some editing to turn it into a picture.

It's just a Blackhawks logo, you can find that anywhere.

Thanks. For some reason I thought the 80's SIOUX logo was slightly different than the Blackhawks logo.

Depends on what year you are talking I believe.

That is correct. Most of the years the Sioux blackhawk logo was slightly different than Chicago's. However, in the mid-80s (don't recall the exact year, but it was after 82 and before 87), the Sioux blackhawk logo became identical to the Chicago Blackhawk logo.

I have a large one in a wallpaper format. I'll have to edit it up some to make it more of a logo. I'll have to work on it later though. What is this gonna be used for, may I ask?

I want a version large enough to put on a shirt. If you would be willing to even provide just the wallpaper it would be appreciated.

That is correct. Most of the years the Sioux blackhawk logo was slightly different than Chicago's. However, in the mid-80s (don't recall the exact year, but it was after 82 and before 87), the Sioux blackhawk logo became identical to the Chicago Blackhawk logo.

Not exactly. They are real close but the logo in '87 is not exaclty like the Blackhawks logo of today. There are some slight differences.