SiouxSports.com Forum

Club Lounge Access?

bincitysioux

This may be a dumb question, so please forgive me.....................

What does it take to get into the club lounges at the Ralph?

I'm a season ticketholder for the last couple years now, but before that I used to just buy single game Club seats because they were usually available when I wanted them (at a premium, of course) and were the best seats available outside of the lower-bowl.

I'm just wondering if anyone holding a game ticket can come and go from the Club Lounge as they please? When you buy a Club lounge ticket, are you buying the right to SIT in the Club, or just to ENTER the Club?

I'm just wondering if I can enter the Club Lounge between periods to have a drink and mingle even I have a regular lower-bowl ticket, or do I need a ticket that says "NC1/2" or "SC1/2".

This may be a dumb question, so please forgive me.....................

What does it take to get into the club lounges at the Ralph?

I'm a season ticketholder for the last couple years now, but before that I used to just buy single game Club seats because they were usually available when I wanted them (at a premium, of course) and were the best seats available outside of the lower-bowl.

I'm just wondering if anyone holding a game ticket can come and go from the Club Lounge as they please? When you buy a Club lounge ticket, are you buying the right to SIT in the Club, or just to ENTER the Club?

I'm just wondering if I can enter the Club Lounge between periods to have a drink and mingle even I have a regular lower-bowl ticket, or do I need a ticket that says "NC1/2" or "SC1/2".

I'd say second best seats outside the lower bowl. Front-row upper bowl at center ice is really nice.

you have to have a ticket to have a seat up there but you can put guests on a list to have up there at the bar. ive done both. sat in my families seats and been up there to drink being on the guest list

Once the game starts you can get into the bars with a game ticket. With the roped off section being off-limits to those without club tickets. It is usually crowded and you can only really see the game on the televisions or the arena big screen