SiouxSports.com Forum

Need 5 tickets for Sat. @ St. Cloud

I don't have the tickets yet. This might sound dumb but does the Ralph sell tickets for out of town games like St. Cloud?

This is just hearsay, but I was told from someone buying tickets for this game, that there were many available through tho box office. Have you checked with The Ralph box office?

I apologize if this is incorrect.

Siouxmama....Thanks for the advice!! I was able to get the tickets. For once I'm glad I pay to the Fighting Sioux Club or else I would have had to go another route.

This is just hearsay, but I was told from someone buying tickets for this game, that there were many available through tho box office. Have you checked with The Ralph box office?

I apologize if this is incorrect.

I have attended the Sioux and St. Cloud series for about the last 4 or 5 years and have never had a ticket until I walked up to the arena at gametime. If you don't mind standing room tix you will be fine and many times I have found people right by the ticket counter all but giving tickets away.