SiouxSports.com Forum

Near Tragedy Avoided For YaneA During Storm

JESUS,family,rutgers

While some of you were battling snow and bitter temperatures during the storm, the big news came from YaneA's neighborhood. During the storm, her dog Cyrano decided to eat a candle!!! After an emergency call to the vet and some hydrogen peroxide, the candle and the dog are doing well. Not so sure about YaneA???

While some of you were battling snow and bitter temperatures during the storm, the big news came from YaneA's neighborhood. During the storm, her dog Cyrano decided to eat a candle!!! After an emergency call to the vet and some hydrogen peroxide, the candle and the dog are doing well. Not so sure about YaneA???

You should keep some spare Science Diet around the house!

What flavor was the candle that made it so appealing to the dog?

Actually being a lab owner this doesn't surprise me one bit. My dog used to eat socks on a regular bais. (the other white meat copy right Sioux7)

After mowing the yard every spring after the snow melts nothing surprises me when it comes to dogs. A cande does probably appeal to dog,

Its chewy and probably shinny. :D

I have a dog, Hobey (not Hobey Baker, just Hobey, but it's where I got it from :D ), and he doesn't touch anything that isn't his. It's really surprising to be honest. I always expect the worst out of dogs, but I got lucky with him. Glad your dog is ok, I'd be devastated if anything happened to my little guy.