SiouxSports.com Forum

Tribute to the "SIMPSONS!" - a Nelson Mons haHA!

SiouxMeNow

(Note to historians:) I know St. Clown likes to be politically correct about nicknames but for the sake of that guy in the photo! The BERBERS ruled in Numidia and cause a bit of a stir in the 2nd Century... a BARBER is available at just about every corner store/and or/mall in the US...just saying.. :lol::)

It's funny no Bison fans have commented on the picture connected to the newspaper story. Usually there all over stuff like that when it involves a mistake the other way around. I guess Bison fans are hoping no one noticed. That is way to funny!!!!!

Saw this on Bisonville yesterday. It doesn't piss me off anymore because I've seen it so many times both ways. Get a haircut hippie!!

(Note to historians:) I know St. Clown likes to be politically correct about nicknames but for the sake of that guy in the photo! The BERBERS ruled in Numidia and cause a bit of a stir in the 2nd Century... a BARBER is available at just about every corner store/and or/mall in the US...just saying.. :lol::lol:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the St. Cloud player in that photo doesn't want short hair? ???

Man, if I were playing on the opposing side of the ball as all these guys that have long hair hanging out their helmet now-a-days, I'd be reaching and grabbing at ever folicule I could!