SiouxSports.com Forum

President Kelley

GeauxSioux

• 4 months later...

UND President Robert O. Kelley will be Inaugurated Sept. 12; Afternoon Classes Canceled

Robert O. Kelley will be inaugurated as the 11th president of the University of North Dakota on Friday, Sept. 12.

The installation ceremony will be held at the Chester Fritz Auditorium at 2 p.m., and a public reception will be held following the ceremony in the Reading Room in the Chester Fritz Library. UND classes will be canceled beginning at 1 p.m. on Sept. 12 to encourage faculty members and students to attend the installation ceremony.

the important question is

will he roll over on the name ? what is up with it anyway ? just waiting for time to run out ?

or is anyone working to get the tribes to vote ?

I feel more than ever Spirit Lake would approve the name

Why our folks settled on having both Tribes approval is beyond me (remember these guys when you vote)

I wonder ho Kelly feels about all this

the important question is

will he roll over on the name ? what is up with it anyway ? just waiting for time to run out ?

or is anyone working to get the tribes to vote ?

I feel more than ever Spirit Lake would approve the name

Why our folks settled on having both Tribes approval is beyond me (remember these guys when you vote)

I wonder ho Kelly feels about all this

It doesn't matter what the feelings of Dr. Badass (that's his new name) are, it's in the SBoHE's hands. He can give his opinion I guess, but in the end, it's not up to him. I like Dr. Badass and I have since he first interviewed at UND and as a recent graduate, I wish him nothing but the best of luck!