SiouxSports.com Forum

Any word if anyone has decided to leave?

4-H 97-98

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent sources here in Revelstoke are saying Kosek is gone next year.

Really think it would have been better for him to stay at least one more...but who knows!

Am sure Joe is upset about the house thing..lol

I hope your sources can spell his name right. You can't. :D

Excellent sources here in Revelstoke are saying Kosek is gone next year.

Really think it would have been better for him to stay at least one more...but who knows!

Am sure Joe is upset about the house thing..lol

Kozek's dad said the same thing to me in Denver -- he was staying because he just bought a home and hadn't heard from his agent in over 2 weeks. He also said Genoway was staying for the same reason. Just goes to show you, there is never a reliable source!!!

Kozek's dad said the same thing to me in Denver -- he was staying because he just bought a home and hadn't heard from his agent in over 2 weeks. He also said Genoway was staying for the same reason. Just goes to show you, there is never a reliable source!!!

I think Chay will be with the Sioux for all four seasons. He is very small for a dman, and isn't drafted.

I, for one, will be quite fine with him being in a Sioux uni for another 2 seasons. :D

Hopefully the "Kozek's dad story" is true, I think Kozek could really do some damage offensively if he were to stay for another season.

Hopefully the "Kozek's dad story" is true, ...

It is. But we all know that the right offer can change one's mind. I'd love to see Andrew in the green and white next season, he's a great asset to the team and will be a wonderful mentor to the young guys coming on board.

I think Chay will be with the Sioux for all four seasons. He is very small for a dman, and isn't drafted.

I, for one, will be quite fine with him being in a Sioux uni for another 2 seasons. :D

Hopefully the "Kozek's dad story" is true, I think Kozek could really do some damage offensively if he were to stay for another season.

not being drafted can be worse for keeping a player.

and i hope that story is true too. i think that kozek could have a season to be remembered next year.