SiouxSports.com Forum

We need two more in our carpool!

Big A HG

OK, so....my roommate and I are carpooling down to Denver....our original plans had fallen through, no big deal, just need to replan what's going on.

We need two more people to join us in a carpool down, or we would consider carpooling down with others if necessary, depending on the plans.

This is perfect for those that were 50/50 about going and didn't make plans. We estimate gas to cost 60-65 per person (roundtrip) and then split hotel room 4 ways. We are both of legal drinking age and are both guys, but would welcome anyone of any age, gender, etc. We just want to get there and back and do it as cheaply as possible!

Our unofficial plan is to leave Grand Forks Wednesday evening. We would either go about halfway and stay overnight and drive the rest in the morning, or if we are feeling good we'd drive all the way through.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS, DO NOT WORRY!! TICKETS WILL BE PLENTIFUL OUTSIDE OF THE PEPSI CENTER NO DOUBT!!!!

We need all the Sioux fans we can get to cheer on #8, so if you have any consideration, please contact me through here or PM. I am at work until 9 or 9:30 tonight so I may not be able to reply right away, but please let me know if you are interested!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

OK, so....my roommate and I are carpooling down to Denver....our original plans had fallen through, no big deal, just need to replan what's going on.

We need two more people to join us in a carpool down, or we would consider carpooling down with others if necessary, depending on the plans.

This is perfect for those that were 50/50 about going and didn't make plans. We estimate gas to cost 60-65 per person (roundtrip) and then split hotel room 4 ways. We are both of legal drinking age and are both guys, but would welcome anyone of any age, gender, etc. We just want to get there and back and do it as cheaply as possible!

Our unofficial plan is to leave Grand Forks Wednesday evening. We would either go about halfway and stay overnight and drive the rest in the morning, or if we are feeling good we'd drive all the way through.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS, DO NOT WORRY!! TICKETS WILL BE PLENTIFUL OUTSIDE OF THE PEPSI CENTER NO DOUBT!!!!

We need all the Sioux fans we can get to cheer on #8, so if you have any consideration, please contact me through here or PM. I am at work until 9 or 9:30 tonight so I may not be able to reply right away, but please let me know if you are interested!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

You would love if 2 single 21 year old women came wouldn't you!

You would love if 2 single 21 year old women came wouldn't you!

My roommate might...I wouldn't care, I'm taken.

Anyone else interested?

No hotel is booked yet, but can still be done....if a pair of people are going with a hotel booked already and wanted to pair up, that'd be fine! Let me know! Thanks

Last chance everyone! We leave tomorrow 11am sharp, still with two spots open!!!

YOU WILL BE disappointed if you don't go and you only get to see us raise the banner next year and missed out on why they are hanging it...

YOU WILL GET tickets for cheap right at the Pepsi Center

YOU STILL have a chance!

Last chance everyone! We leave tomorrow 11am sharp, still with two spots open!!!

YOU WILL BE disappointed if you don't go and you only get to see us raise the banner next year and missed out on why they are hanging it...

YOU WILL GET tickets for cheap right at the Pepsi Center

YOU STILL have a chance!

have a safe drive down - I recommend going south to Sioux Falls, 1-90 West to Murdo, 83 South to North Platte, I've driven this route since 1995 and found it to be the most pleasant with the least amount of traffic and nicest scenery (no black hills, but that slows you down anyway).

Gas up in Watertown or Brookings, Murdo, North Platte (don't get gas near the interstate exits if you can help it, I've saved over $.25 gallon by going to the middle of town in NP).

You should make Denver in ~12 hours @ 80-85 MPH, plenty of places to stop along the way, watch for cops in Nebraska on 83 as you get close to North Platte, SoDak is not so bad for cops.

Go Sioux! we'll be watching on the big screen. I would love to go, since it's only two hours away from home, but there is just no way possible for me to make it happen this time, next year though...

Man, I can't believe they're aren't 2 people that need a ride!! I'd do it if I lived up there. Next year, the route to the Frozen Four from Grand Forks to D.C. takes you through Wisconsin, namely Madison...save some room in the trunk for me!

At least you wouldn't have to ask for a beer...err....soda since you'd be chillin right next to the cooler, haha.